What Is Your Age/occupation?

TYLERTXSS

Thanks man...dont wanna jinx it but it's already going far better than i expected after just 4 months...and i can show up to work when i want :D

F*cking awesome bro :thumbs: , thats good to hear hope everything goes good for u :chevy: ...

19, Service Manager/Tire Tech. at Sam's Club. So any cali guys need new tires let me know, lol.

if ur serious i'll probably be hittin u up soon :D

seriously tho...

-Rob

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19, Service Manager/Tire Tech. at Sam's Club. So any cali guys need new tires let me know, lol.

24 Service tech at walmart tire and lube express. :cheers: Yay :seeya:

44 years old, service tech for underground sprinkler systems

old man! :lol: just kidding!

i'll be calling you soon joe.. been doing a bit of research for you and your truck, that's why i haven't called you back yet.

joe's a cool dude but sometimes I get the impression he doesnt know whats going on much on the rental side. I seem to confuse him sometimes when he asks about semi simple things. We deal with Vegas a lot for Sister city's and just customers who run out of our place and rent up there as well.

im 24 and im a Forward Observer in the Army--in a cav unit, but im not a weak ass cav scout----" the sky is blue bcos god loves the infantry, and when it turns grey the clouds cover up the blue and it rains thunder on that ass"

joe's a cool dude but sometimes I get the impression he doesnt know whats going on much on the rental side. I seem to confuse him sometimes when he asks about semi simple things. We deal with Vegas a lot for Sister city's and just customers who run out of our place and rent up there as well.

all three locations or one more than others?

off the top of my head I dont know the which one it is its not the N. Location though

im at the north shop, you may deal with the south shop on hacienda. they are our busiest location.