New Tint

With summer fast approaching the light tint that was on the truck was not dark enough for me. So I had the same guy who did my clear bra re-do the whole truck. Limo on the back behind the front doors and 50% on the windshield. I am going to do 20% on the front doors also. He ran out of time since he was also doing my buddies Z71. The first pic is the old tint so you can get a general idea of how it looked and how it looks now.

DSC03236.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

DSC03376.jpg

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03377.jpg

DSC03375.jpg

Truck looks good man. Your buddies Z71 looks tits. I think the new Chevy's look bad ass when lifted. It's like they were made to be lifted.

What more could i say except tinting winshields is illegal so watch out for the popo. :thumbs:

What more could i say except tinting winshields is illegal so watch out for the popo. :thumbs:

well if he is tinting limo on the sides he is already in the illegal area...lol I have 20 all the way around all mmine..I'm to afraid to tint the windshield..night time driving might be too hard

Thanks everyone. I have not been able to drive the truck yet so today will be the test. Actually the pics make the windshield look darker then it seems. Out in the sun you really can't tell that much. My buddies Z71 looks 100 times better. He had no tint so now it is all blacked out. He loves it. With temps reaching mid 100's today I will be interested so see how much of a difference it will be. I will have to keep my eyes open for the popo. A fair amount of my neighbors are cops or HWP so they know me and my truck. Time will tell. :D

I am also going to see about a new HU today also. When that gets done I will post more pics.