Flowmaster 1 Chambers

StockSS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got stock manifolds into two high flow cats run 3" duals into an x pipe into 2 pro street mufflers and had to kind of bend the exhaust back a hair to get it to fit where i wanted it you can kind of tell where the tips end in the pic, with manifolds and cats its pretty loud

i got stock manifolds into two high flow cats run 3" duals into an x pipe into 2 pro street mufflers and had to kind of bend the exhaust back a hair to get it to fit where i wanted it you can kind of tell where the tips end in the pic, with manifolds and cats its pretty loud

what kind of x pipe are you using? is it the magna flow universal stlye i see on ebay? ans what kind of high flow cats are you using? thanks

Did you throw any codes with the high-flo cats??? i will be running magnaflow hi-flo cats with pacesetter LTs and just worried that i will throw some codes before i can get a tune... which my inspection is coming up

That sucker sound good!!!! SO if i gut my cats how much louder is the exhaust and would it sound better???

It would be a bit raspy if you gut your cats and louder of course, much louder. Mine sounds great. No interior resonance except for at around 2K but, I like that! At WOT it freekin screams. Not quite as loud as my camaro but loud enough!

• 4 months later...
dude get some good long tubes delete the cats, put on your one chambers and tune it all you won't be disappointed. and the people down the street will never have to use an alarm ever again!!

my neighbors call the cops if i idle to long letting the truck warm up :(