Dodge/ustrc Refuel Amaerica Promo

misterp

OK just in case anyone out there is considering buying a new Dodge, we got a promotion going on here that could help.

You've all heard the Dodge "Refuel America" program, where they will guarantee you gas/diesel at $2.99 a gallon up to 12K-miles a year for 3 years; but in addition to that we are sponsored by Dodge and in partnership with them USTRC membership qualifies Dodge buyers for what they call "preferred price" of 1% below factory invoice. You don't have to be a team roper to buy a USTRC membership which is $80. I don't know how good a deal this is, but thought I would share it as an option if anyone was looking to buy a new Dodge product. If you want more details here's the link.

Mr. P. :)

OK just in case anyone out there is considering buying a new Dodge, we got a promotion going on here that could help.

You've all heard the Dodge "Refuel America" program, where they will guarantee you gas/diesel at $2.99 a gallon up to 12K-miles a year for 3 years; but in addition to that we are sponsored by Dodge and in partnership with them USTRC membership qualifies Dodge buyers for what they call "preferred price" of 1% below factory invoice. You don't have to be a team roper to buy a USTRC membership which is $80. I don't know how good a deal this is, but thought I would share it as an option if anyone was looking to buy a new Dodge product. If you want more details here's the link.

It would be cool if the new Charger would qualify for something like this. :crazy:

I bought a new Dodge in the '80s that was a LEMON. Kept it only 6 months. Swore I'd never buy another Chrysler product. Should've stuck with GM. Thanks anyway, Steve. :chevy:

Yeah I miss the good ole' days when we were sponsored by Chevrolet. :tear::chevy:

But, not that I'm a Chrysler convert at all, but I'm kinda anxious to see what they do now that they are a privately held company. I've heard a couple stories that there has been a major change of corporate culture there and new/progressive ideas are coming to the front a lot faster than they used to; we may see a leaner, meaner Chrysler. We'll see.

But yeah if someone was in the market to get an Avenger or Challenger this might be of interest. :dunno:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)