Car Cover Deal

Radioshop

I recently accquired a more fuel efficient vehicle (a 1986 Corvette) and plan to use the SSS a lot less until gas prices come down. I have a four car carport, and plan to store the SSS under there for now. I wanted a cover over to keep the dust to a minimum. I decided on getting a Wolf Noah cover because this is what I got for the better half's 77 Covette. In shopping them I found $300 to be about the best price until I found www.coversolutions.com. They had the same cover for $169. I thought this was a pretty darn good deal and I wanted to put it out there. I'll advise further when it arrives.

Edited by Radioshop (see edit history)

Dude thats a great deal....they look exactly like the covercraft....even the same names.

Keep me posted as I would need a cover when I travel and during tropical storms/hurricanes.

I learned a lot about car covers in the process. Noah is a material made by the Kimberly Clarke Company. A few vendors make covers out of the stuff. I guess the difference is in how they're cut and sewn together. Anyhow, stay tuned...

• 3 weeks later...
Wondering if you got your cover yet, and if so, does it fit nice ? Good build quality ?

I just ordered one from the same place, was much cheaper than anyplace else I checked.

Thanks...

Let us know the quality and stuff, im still in the market for one lol.

I recently accquired a more fuel efficient vehicle (a 1986 Corvette) and plan to use the SSS a lot less until gas prices come down. I have a four car carport, and plan to store the SSS under there for now. I wanted a cover over to keep the dust to a minimum. I decided on getting a Wolf Noah cover because this is what I got for the better half's 77 Covette. In shopping them I found $300 to be about the best price until I found www.coversolutions.com. They had the same cover for $169. I thought this was a pretty darn good deal and I wanted to put it out there. I'll advise further when it arrives.

I went to that site and looked up the same Wolf Noah cover for my SS and it says $186??? Let us kow how it looks when you get it and post some pics if you can :D

Sorry for the delay, I've been bigtime busy lately. The car cover did arrive in a timely manner. The truck needed a good bath before I was going to test fit it. I ended up taking the truck in for warranty work, which is now completed, so hopefully by this weekend I'll have something other than lame excuses.

• 4 months later...