Who's Coming

Well it was cool meeting everyone. :cheers:

The dragstrip was a bust as far as times go but it was still fun. haha

Everyones trucks were looking real good. Impossters was beautiful as always. Buffalo Wild Wings was fun too, and thanks Stewart for staying with us during the breakdowns. :D

Edited by 1989k1500 (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to see everyone again. Thanks to all that made it, including the locals. The street racing and dragstrip time went bad for me, but it was all still a blast. Pretty much everyone at the track had a bad day. It was hot and just shy of humid enough to rain. My dyno time went ok though.

326473671.jpg

Had a good time as usual. We'll see if I'm invited back next year after I beat up Lindsay at the slick track go-carts. :D I really enjoyed everything except the humidity at the track. Best part was seeing the look on my nephews face after riding in that 800+hp GTO and riding with me when I got all 4 to break loose making that turn on the way to the beach. Poor kids knees are still shaking. :jester: Probably won't be able to bring him next year after his mother finds out.

Thanks again Zippy and Lindsey for a fun weekend. :thumbs:

:lol::lol: You should have picked on someone who didnt have a s/c'd 6.0 in a rcsb then. :jester:

LOL, I didn't fair so well against your truck either... and the Chris's GTO...

It was great having you again Bob. The regulars showed up like Old Faithfull. :D

Thanks for holdin the event zippy.. it was a good time.. i wish i could have come up the other days also..looks like i missed out on most the fun on the carts and everything.. well theres always next year :cheers: to bad it was so hot and hummid for the track. zippy u almost got a call after you guys left when i put the 16s on and ran my truck shut down and went in to REP mode.. about gave me a heart attack!!..lol but lucky i got it figure out anyways i did get one good run with them on and it drop of 4 tenths and gained 5mph...i was quiet :eek: to say the least.. anyways it was good to see you guys again.. and really nice to put a face with alot of the trucks on here everyones trucks looked great!!

Great pics Stewart. Didn't realize you caught me being me :angel:

We had a blast as usual. Great to see everyone again and of course,meet some new people too. We'll be back for Zippy V. The weather wasn't the best (hot and humid part) but the rain didn't stop us from having some slick cart action out on the streets :jester:

BTW, Zippy the Camaro ran great and does pull much harder in the midrange just like you said it would. I haven't checked the mileage yet, but it looks like it was better as well :thumbs:

I'm trying to downsize some of my pics so I can upload them here. Anybody got any tips how to downsize pics please post up so I can get them uploaded.