Sss Guys Don't Fear Ram Srt10

Cold facts are that a Srt10 is faster than a Lightning stock, however the Lightning will and is much faster than a Srt10 when you mod them dollar for dollar. I see 9 sec Lightning at the track a lot with under 20K invested. Our fastest Srt10 is 10.73 sec 1/4 mile time after over 70K invested to reach that goal. The lightning are a better truck to mod dollar for dollar.

I don't know how the SS measures up in this equation. What is the fastest SS 1/4 mile record and how much did it cost to get it there? What are the weak links in the SS that needs to be addressed when adding more power?

Cold facts are that a Srt10 is faster than a Lightning stock, however the Lightning will and is much faster than a Srt10 when you mod them dollar for dollar. I see 9 sec Lightning at the track a lot with under 20K invested. Our fastest Srt10 is 10.73 sec 1/4 mile time after over 70K invested to reach that goal. The lightning are a better truck to mod dollar for dollar.

I don't know how the SS measures up in this equation. What is the fastest SS 1/4 mile record and how much did it cost to get it there? What are the weak links in the SS that needs to be addressed when adding more power?

the weakest link in the SS is the transmission......of coarse that has been a weak link along with the rear end in a Chrysler product since the very beginning. Not sure on the fastest SSS but several guys are in the mid 11's with under 5K invested.

the weakest link in the SS is the transmission......of coarse that has been a weak link along with the rear end in a Chrysler product since the very beginning. Not sure on the fastest SSS but several guys are in the mid 11's with under 5K invested.

under 5k? who is this you speak of?