Video Of Fast4popper's Ss

yttaf

Rich, as for Newton, i HATE that track. its so far off it isnt funny. but at least everyone is on the same sloow ass timer! :) when we goin?

We can go to Eddyville if you would rather?

I have not been to Newton to even spectate. The timing system sucks?

I would say in a couple weeks. The next two weekends are mod weekends for me. First weekend I will do headers and high flow cats and they cam and springs the following weekend. They are a challenge on these things so gonna spread it out over two :) Then I need some track time.

Can we take e85 Brad along too. Oh wait, how many feet can you run before you hit 4500 RPM? LOL

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can go to Eddyville if you would rather?

I have not been to Newton to even spectate. The timing system sucks?

I would say in a couple weeks. The next two weekends are mod weekends for me. First weekend I will do headers and high flow cats and they cam and springs the following weekend. They are a challenge on these things so gonna spread it out over two :) Then I need some track time.

Can we take e85 Brad along too. Oh wait, how many feet can you run before you hit 4500 RPM? LOL

the traps are way slow. everyone i have talked to as well as myself say they are off. i mean its a level playing field but its not something to post here and brag about.

as for e85 boy, i will bring my trailer....

Nice set up. I see you have Varad lighting. What components do you have? I have had suspension and interior lighting from them on my other cars. They have a great product.

i have 2 suspension kits in the engine bay. (total of 8 lights) and i have 2 interior kits in the sub box and amplifier area. i have 2 more suspension kits for the wheel wells but i havent gotten to installing them yet. i do wanna do an undercar kit but i want it long enough for NO dead spots and thats seaming hard to find, or hard to do easily if you know what i mean.

you are right, they have a killer product. also they are coming out with 2 watt LED kits real soon!!

i have 2 suspension kits in the engine bay. (total of 8 lights) and i have 2 interior kits in the sub box and amplifier area. i have 2 more suspension kits for the wheel wells but i havent gotten to installing them yet. i do wanna do an undercar kit but i want it long enough for NO dead spots and thats seaming hard to find, or hard to do easily if you know what i mean.

you are right, they have a killer product. also they are coming out with 2 watt LED kits real soon!!

Awesome! What color? Red? I had suspension lighting and loved the way it looked. Try to get some night shots up I would love to see it.

Awesome! What color? Red? I had suspension lighting and loved the way it looked. Try to get some night shots up I would love to see it.

not to sound like a dick. but DUH!! what color youthink?? red is the BEST color! we all know that!! I will get some night shots up, but i will say the underbody and suspension lighting kits will take days to install. i have done them on show vehicles at the shop int he past and they are time consuming to do right. solder, heat shrink, and ran properly. as you can see i am ANAL with my work and how things are done. maybe reall soon, i have then in the garage so i might as well do em up.

not to sound like a dick. but DUH!! what color youthink?? red is the BEST color! we all know that!! I will get some night shots up, but i will say the underbody and suspension lighting kits will take days to install. i have done them on show vehicles at the shop int he past and they are time consuming to do right. solder, heat shrink, and ran properly. as you can see i am ANAL with my work and how things are done. maybe reall soon, i have then in the garage so i might as well do em up.

you got that right that your ANAL !! RED hah !!! you make me laugh.. you know Black is back and is far more the fastest color of SS... yes his Varad lights look great.. i love the one in the engine bay that Chris has on a switch and you can change it to like its the heartbeat of the SS, just slowly dims and brightens as if the damn thing is breathing.. looks awesome.. as far as being a dick.. thats normal for him ... loolololo yes Rich some trips down to strip are in need of planning, go down and kick some Hemi A$$ !!! sorry C-hris got to give ya some ribbing... e-85 boy goes, i make sure iam coverted over to my veggie oil set up..

LOL @ E85Boy, maybe I'll change my screen name. :pimp:

42's should be installed next week/weekend depending on how my motorcycle work comes along (rebuilding front forks and troubleshooting a new voltage problem that popped up last night).

crazy thing is i have had 42's sittin in the garage for a few weeks. just chillin there. 60#'s babay!

very nice is that a custom dash kit or did u build it

I built it. about 12 hours of my labor, 200$ in factory Gm vinyl and 250$ in labor to have it wrapped and stitched to match GMs work. as in a Mastercard commercial, hearing it in tru 5.1.. PRICELESS!

yes Rich some trips down to strip are in need of planning, go down and kick some Hemi A$$ !!! sorry C-hris got to give ya some ribbing... e-85 boy goes, i make sure iam coverted over to my veggie oil set up..

I think I can get some of the guys from Browns to go. The service manager was talking about getting his Camaro SS out but we ran out of track time last year.

crazy thing is i have had 42's sittin in the garage for a few weeks. just chillin there. 60#'s babay!

I've had some 42's sitting in my garage too, but I decided to get the ones that don't need wiring or rail changes instead.

Got the 60's in eh? Must be getting close to upping the boost with a new IC and piping then???

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)