Streat Beat Customers

Anyone else order from these guys? Well, I will never again. After 3 weeks I still haven't received my shackles, I can't get a hold of anyone to give me any "useful" answers, everytime I call they transfer me to someone else who doesn't know shit, and I haven't received an email from them letting me know the status of my order.

:icon_bs:

That sucks, if i knew this is how they conducted business, i would of never mentioned them to you. Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Haha, its all your fault :jester: Just playing bro.

They finally arrived today :cheers: If it wasn't for their lack of contact, it wouldn't have been so bad. It always sucks waiting for something and you never hear anything about the status of your order.

Oh well.

I have a wholesale acount with them,totally different point of contact,if you can pm me your info,full name ordered under and part #'s i will be glad to look into it tomorrow for you.

Ray

Thanks for your offer/help. Maybe you can let them know about a few customers that were un-happy with their business. No one is perfect and there is always room for improvement.

their prices are decent, but i will definitly never ever recommend them and i will never ever do business with them again. their customer service was terrible, they kept sending the wrong products, and told me they were the right ones, i was on the phone with them honestly for hours everyday. they were not nice to me at all on the phone and refused to send the right product or give me my money back! i got it situated. but fair warning for anyone that is considering ordering anything from them that this is possible.

Thanks for your offer/help. Maybe you can let them know about a few customers that were un-happy with their business. No one is perfect and there is always room for improvement.

with the shape of todays economy things like this can't be taken for granted.Comunication is key, because money is hard earned, and to easily spent on undeserved,unwanted, profitiers..

glad you recieved your stuff.