You Guys Experience This?

srtSSsvt121

ok guys this is really starting to pis me off. My truck is running so bad right now. It doesnt have any push behind it until i push pretty far on the pedal. when i step on the gas it makes a lot of exhaust and no thrust, I dont know if this is odd but it doesnt roll forward when i am in drive and at a stop without my foot on the break. it use to, and sometimes the idle feels weird, but nt like a sparkplug wire is out r anything. I feel a lot of vibration when i drive too. when WOT sometimes it wont even down shift it just goes in the same gear just harder and i doesn't feel fun at all to drive. I feel like i wasted all my money on mods for nothing. I did all of the seafoam, i take pretty good care of it, and i put nothing but the best products in it. WTF is wrong!!!! :confused:

If it is my cats then i want to gut them.

Do you have an SES light on? I am still thinking you have a bad cat.....if your symptoms are that bad you should be throwing an SES light. Be careful, a plugged cat will bake your motor. This is something you need to address ASAP...........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

well i looked under the truck yesterday and i just had my cutouts removed and where they welded the replacements they didnt finih welding and left three exhaust leaks so maybe thats a part of it. yeah the area around my passenger cat is rattling, but no ses light.

yeah the area around my passenger cat is rattling, but no ses light.

Crawl under the truck(when its cold) and wrap on the cat like you are banging on someone's door(use the side of your fist). I guarantee you will hear a rattling noise.......

So i took it to meineke muffler and exhaust to get the leaks fixed and he said there was a huge crack in my cat and was rusting and he couldn't weld it because it was too thin and it was just getting bigger with welds, so now i have to order a new dynatech cat and pay for it because they dont cover welding problems. :( at least the guy at meineke said he would do my exhaust for free when i got the part... so i guess there lies the problem with my shitty throttle response...