Msd Spark Plug Wires 32829 8.5 Mm Wires

jerry7784

Ok I just got my MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires in, I'm not putting them in until tomorrow anyway my question is are they supposed to be that short?? Is there anything else i need to order to have this thing up and running ??? I need all the help I haven't looked under the hood or taken off the valve cover protector?? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Jerry 03' SSS AWD

Never mind I just went out there to take a look and they are indeed short haha anyway another question does anyone have any recommendations as to what brand spark plugs I should buy???

Yes the wires are that short, each cylinder has it's own coil, which eliminated the need for a super long plug wire. In terms of spark plugs, either a factory replacement AC Delco spark plug or an NGK TR55 is best. :chevy:

Yes the wires are that short, each cylinder has it's own coil, which eliminated the need for a super long plug wire. In terms of spark plugs, either a factory replacement AC Delco spark plug or an NGK TR55 is best. :chevy:

thanks for the input, I was starting to think noone was going to reply back !!! i think i'll go with the ngk tr55 thx

need to get a set of E3'S

SILVERADO-----2003-07 V8-6.0L (364) N ....... E3.44 is the part number on the plugs

Automotive Warranty

Part Numbers: E3.40, E3.42, E3.44, E3.46, E3.48, E3.50, E3.54, E3.56, E3.58, E3.60, E3.62, E3.64, E3.66, E3.68

E3® Automotive spark plugs used for personal, family or household purposes are warranted to provide an experience of more power on less fuel, quicker starts and less fouling than competitive standard spark plugs, and to be free of defects in material or workmanship, for five years or 100,000 miles from the date of purchase.

http://www.e3sparkplugs.com/index.htm

need to get a set of E3'S

SILVERADO-----2003-07 V8-6.0L (364) N ....... E3.44 is the part number on the plugs

Automotive Warranty

Part Numbers: E3.40, E3.42, E3.44, E3.46, E3.48, E3.50, E3.54, E3.56, E3.58, E3.60, E3.62, E3.64, E3.66, E3.68

E3® Automotive spark plugs used for personal,Autopartswarehouse family or household purposes are warranted to provide an experience of more power on less fuel, quicker starts and less fouling than competitive standard spark plugs, and to be free of defects in material or workmanship, for five years or 100,000 miles from the date of purchase.

http://www.e3sparkplugs.com/index.htm

looks good enough for me. get a new set to be sure.