Ozzfest Presale Today!

KJT13

what's up guys? I got this as an email today. sorry it's so late, but I just got home from work.

Main Stage bands are:

OZZY

METALLICA

SERJ TANKIAN (System of a Down)

JONATHAN DAVIS (Korn)

SHADOWS FALL

HELL YEAH

CAVELERA CONSIPIRACY

APOCOLYPTICA

IN THIS MOMENT

Second Stage:

SEVENDUST

DEVIL DRIVER

KINGDOM OF SORROW

SOILENT GREEN

WITCHCRAFT

GOATWHORE

Texas Stage:

THE SWORD

DROWNING POOL

RIGOR MORTIS

THE DESTRO

WITHIN CHAOS

AN ALL-STAR TRIBUTE TO DIMEBAG DARRELL

Ozzfest All Access Presale

For everyone that is planning on going to the only Ozzfest this summer on August 9th in Frisco TX we have the info for the exclusive All Access presale. It begins on Friday 5/30 at 11 am EST and ends on Friday 5/30 at 9 pm EST. Go to TicketMaster.com and you will see two ALL ACCESS password boxes to choose from. One for regular tickets and one for VIP packages. Just select the quantity of tickets under the ALL ACCESS and the type of presale tickets you want (for either regular or VIP tickets) and enter the password OZZY. Simple as that and you get your tickets before everyone else. See you at the show!

-Shadows Fall

Apocolyptica should be interesting being that ever song featured a guest vocalist..lol

yeah thats true, and I dont see slipknot on the list- for the only song of thiers that gets played... I might have to fly out for this one. Thanks for the info