How Rich?

I just installed my Pacesetter LT's :thumbs: and I wanted 2 know how everyone is running after without cats? I'm running like 10.0- 12.5 on the Air/Fuel wideband very rich just wanted 2 make sure that this is normal, and just doin the re-tune will solve my worries, Thanks Crew SS :cheers:

I just installed my Pacesetter LT's :thumbs: and I wanted 2 know how everyone is running after without cats? I'm running like 10.0- 12.5 on the Air/Fuel wideband very rich just wanted 2 make sure that this is normal, and just doin the re-tune will solve my worries, Thanks Crew SS :cheers:

BUMP anyone

Thanxs Fireman :thumbs: , I can't see Wheatley til like monday hopefully. Do u thinks its ok 2 drive pretty calm anyways til then? :cheers:

:thumbs: Yea Thanks Charlie, I'm tellin everyone Wheatley is da Man :thumbs: He fixed everything, it was my 02 sensor it was fudged up, truck is running awesome with the Lt's now thans Art and everyone else for the Insight, now lets go kick some A$$, Thanks :cheers: