Stock 20's Tire Size Options

streetheat7681

Im guessing you are rubbing alittle in the front? Because i am. Yeah a 275/50/20 should put an end to that, if that's the case.

I have my 22's on my SS now with 305/40's after my drop and yes those rub a bit on full locked out turns.

I need new meat for my stockers for backup/ winter rims and I am sure those will rub with my drop with a 55 sidewall .IMO would also look alot better with a smaller sidewall then 55's with my drop.

Thanks .......................

Yes that is the size that I have opted to go with after some research.

Thanks

Got any pics of the new tires with the drop?

streetheat what type of drop you have. not inches, what did you use

:withstupid: Plus I was wondering how wide you can go with a 45 or 50 series tire? I plan on getting new rims/tires and I want a 20" rim because of weight and a tire with a shorter sidewall than stock but it must look good with my 3/2 drop.

Got any pics of the new tires with the drop?

:withstupid: Plus I was wondering how wide you can go with a 45 or 50 series tire? I plan on getting new rims/tires and I want a 20" rim because of weight and a tire with a shorter sidewall than stock but it must look good with my 3/2 drop.

I run 295/45/20 on 20x8.5 Centerline Rapids. I actually wish I would have gone slightly narrower tire because the sidewalls look a little funny (to narrow of a rim, so they're buldged out just a bit). I still have my old 275/45/20 tires on my old Centerline Zoom 20x8.5 wheels for winter and I like the lower profile ones much better. When the 295's wear out I'll get something a little more like the 275/45/20's again.

streetheat what type of drop you have. not inches, what did you use

Running BellTech front spindles with the front keys turned a few turns up front. Out back Belltech Leafs.

Only issue I had with drop was the back was slightly lower then the front. I turned the keys a few turns to level it out. I am going to be pulling the leaf packs to place the two spacers under the leafs to try raise it a inch to get a more raked look and to.

For rims Im runing DeModa Authorties 22x9.5 on a 305/40 yoki geolander tire.

Here the post with a crappy pic.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...44206&st=15

ok cool, im told the drop your referring to is more of a 3/4. by turning the keys down a bit along with the leafs giving you almost 4" of drop. i am most likely installing mine this weekend.

streetheat the drop looks great! its perfect i cant wait to get mine in!

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)