500 Club!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez look at you guys at you guys trying to mooch off her topic just to get a free post... jk

Congrats Melissa!

Oh yeah thanks for the freebie ;D

whos moochin?

whos moochin?

Geez look at you guys at you guys trying to mooch off her topic just to get a free post... jk

I was saying that you all were trying to get free post counts by replying to this thread, which you all pretty much said yourselves. I said it sarcastically and i thought i made that pretty clear..

you do see that "jk" at the end of that sentence right?

means i was just kidding... plus i ended up saying thanks for the freebie also. That should have made it obvious...

so what are you getting at?

I was saying that you all were trying to get free post counts by replying to this thread, which you all pretty much said yourselves. I said it sarcastically and i thought i made that pretty clear..

you do see that "jk" at the end of that sentence right?

means i was just kidding... plus i ended up saying thanks for the freebie also. That should have made it obvious...

so what are you getting at?

:wtf: wow...i knew you were joking. i was taking that opportunity to get another freebie, since that is what these types of threads are usually all about and you even stated that in your "retaliation"

I was saying that you all were trying to get free post counts by replying to this thread...

it was obvious you were joking, maybe next time i'll put "jk" at the end of my post. i thought it was obvious that i was joking. i wasn't getting at anything, what are you getting at?

:chillpill:

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

yeah maybe you should put that...

jk its cool, i guess we didn't get to where we were getting at haha.

+2 :D

i just never got into the internet lingo so i never say JK or LOL or any of that stuff.

+3

:cheers:

Edited by WODY (see edit history)