Hid Acting Up

whitemax

So the other night driving home i noticed my driver side hid is a darker blue than all my others. Dont know if the bulb is going out or what. I did happen to put LED tail lights in but i dont see that affecting this in any way. So i have no idea. I was thinkin about ordering just new hid bulbs but if it has something to do with ballast that wont help me out. Anyone have any ideas to wht this might be?

who cares about the HIDs.....VENTURA FTW!!! :cheers:

:jester:

check your voltage at the connectors. if they are same i'd say the problem is the bulb.

Thats for sure! :cheers:

Im going to go with ur idea chase and go switch them real quick and see whats up

When one of my bulbs went bad it just started flickering on and off at first, then it wouldnt turn on at all. I got new bulbs from plasmagarage.com they are great to deal with and have a good warranty. I PMd you too

So the other night driving home i noticed my driver side hid is a darker blue than all my others. Dont know if the bulb is going out or what. Autopartswarehouse I did happen to put LED tail lights in but i dont see that affecting this in any way. So i have no idea. I was thinkin about ordering just new hid bulbs but if it has something to do with ballast that wont help me out. Anyone have any ideas to wht this might be?

i agree. just get some new bulbs or something. simple solutions.