Well This Pissed Me Off This Morning

ShortBus

typically for the races I've been in or supported it's not a closed course. You have corner marshals and rolling support for the event but traffic is allowed. The only exception is a criterium which is on a 1 mile or less clossed loop.

im a firm believer in "equal punishment" meaning his sentence should be all of those riders getting in a car and plowing into him. "do onto others..."

The best part is he is in Mexico. I dont believe mexico has the death penalty, but a mexican prison by far less appealling than an american one. He will become a chica for the rest of his life. He will get his due.

:withstupid: Yeah I'd hate to be rotting in a bordertown jail, especially across the river from Brownsville. What a pic, I feel horrible for those guys, my father is a cyclist too...

Mr. P.

damn that is really f*cked up. that just sucks.

What a pic, I feel horrible for those guys, my father is a cyclist too...

Mr. P.

:withstupid: Rey(chpspecial) one of our fellow members is a cyclist aswell.

-Rob

no what they should do is stake his ass down in the road with legs spread and have each of the people that was in that race go towards him on their bikes and launch off of his nut sac, then if that dont kill him have a bus roll over his head and stop till it caves in :D maybe a bit overboard but............... maybe it will teach dumbasses not to drink and drive

f***ing moron

Edited by badass03ss (see edit history)