Bser Rollpan

SS Silv

For those of you who have the BSER rollpan, did you have to do some custom work to get it to fit? Mine doesn't fit worth a shit, we had to cut some of the top mounting peice off and re-fiberglass, as well as take some off the sides. Either that, or my SS is phucked up, lol.

Yeah mine was really bad it took a lot to get it to fit right but it was worth the headache cause it is bad ass now ill post pics later when I get home right now I'm typing on my crackberry

I think the roll pans look bad ass when done right, but the cost involved in getting it to look that good is what is keeping me from pulling the trigger. I think I would rather dump that money into a nice stereo system.

I think the roll pans look bad ass when done right, but the cost involved in getting it to look that good is what is keeping me from pulling the trigger. I think I would rather dump that money into a nice stereo system.

:withstupid: I to agree that they can look very sweet but with the idiots out there driving I don't know if I want to risk is. Ima keeping the bumper for the moment.

BSER makes them slightly oversized so that you can trim to fit. I had to do some minor sanding/reshaping on the edges, and trim the top just a tad, but the fit wasn't bad overall. Now, if I would just get the damn thing painted after being on the truck over a year... :rolleyes: