Everyone Is Selling Their Trucks!

ugh makes my stomach weak. :puke: i cant believe this. im very sad to hear this. :tear: sorry guys for the non important post. i hold my truck very near to my heart :chevy: . i hate to see this happening mostly because of gas prices. just look at the toll it is taking on the owners of our trucks and the great members that owned them. idk i just keep seeing everyone selling their trucks, and it upsets me to hear it. sounds dumb but whatever. keep on truckin :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats half of the reason i'm selling mine and the other half is my desperate need to move out of my parents house and unfortunatly I don't make enough to do that. I love my truck and have big plans for it and it seems almost as if they will be done because I can't seem to sell it. I haven't gotten one call. Oh well the mod bug is starting to bite me hard and I wanna itch but I don't at the same time. :(

I don't ever plan to sell mine. What's the use. I've got too much into it by now so I won't sell it because of gas prices. If i ever get rid of it, it will be because I want something else to play around with. So far I haven't seen a new truck I would have for the price. :chevy:

I'm keeping mine because even though I have been unemployed for over a month now, it costs me less to keep it. I jsut dont drive much. Worse case scenario is that if I get a job and start driving, I will pick up something small and more economical, like a 2-3yr old cobalt or something else. Plus, once I get into OCS for the Navy in September (tentative, wish me luck!) I wont need anything but a weekend toy. I will be in OCS training for 12 weeks and will only recreation drive on the weekends only after the initial first 5 weeks or so of training (they dont allow liberty until about week 5 or so). Once done with that, I plan to live in base officer housing so I mos tlikely wont be driving much as I will be at "my office" in most cases. Some bases have housing away from where I might be staying but it wont be far. I think its the perfect scenario. The ONLY reason I would sell my truck is if I didnt have my boat anymore and then I would get either a C6 Vette, G8, LS2 GTO, or CTS V, and that would be only if I get stationed in a warm weather climate like florida.

after having my truck stolen twice within 3 months a now gass prices I dont know man? that little car from India (whats the effen name of it) is starting to look pretty damn good!

NOT

Keeping mine! even though I've only owned it 5 months. I'm in the process of adding Mods. LOL

Gas is Gas, whatever price it is you need it, Nothing us Pee-on's can do about it. The oil companys will raise the prices now because they are not selling as much. (Ppl are selling or not driving as much) We can't win.

I'm sure the ones selling their truck will always get that gut feeling whenever they see one driving by them. But each persons situations vary and I'm sorry it came down to them having to sell it. But they can always buy another one if and when the time comes :)

Keeping mine! even though I've only owned it 5 months. I'm in the process of adding Mods. LOL

Gas is Gas, whatever price it is you need it, Nothing us Pee-on's can do about it. The oil companys will raise the prices now because they are not selling as much. (Ppl are selling or not driving as much) We can't win.

I'm sure the ones selling their truck will always get that gut feeling whenever they see one driving by them. But each persons situations vary and I'm sorry it came down to them having to sell it. But they can always buy another one if and when the time comes :)

:withstupid:

Werd! Not selling mine either even though it kills me to pay that much for gas.

i agree man. i LOVE my truck, im not gonna lie i have thought about selling it, but there is just no point right now. i would end up getting a newer car, which would probably save me gas but would rape me on car payments plus insurance would go up. just not worth it to me in the long run.

Selling your truck now seems like a really bad idea (especially if its AWD), you'd take such a huge hit with gas prices that to me it doesn't make sense financially. Better off keeping it for a year or so and seeing if gas prices level out.

Right now I may be in a pinch, but I'll keep it for as long as I can, may even get another car to drive around for fuel, and keep the SS parked (should do that anyway, for miles if anything else, but, if I have the choice between the two, I'll always drive the truck anyway, so it's pointless). Yes, I've thought about selling/trading the SS, but not for a fuel efficient car, but for a Z71 or Duramaxx/Allision combo.

It's tight for me too right now, but there are alot of other things that I do that I would be way more willing to give up than my truck. As far as I'm concerned my truck isn't going anywhere. :chevy:

:withstupid: I don't drive it as much as I used to, but that was part of my long term plan anyway. My truck is with me to stay! :chevy: