Fs: Tinted Tails For 03-06 Chevy Silverado

F1fan

So, who's in the market for a set of tinted tails?

I had these tinted for the SS and never put on the truck other than for these photos.

Why am I selling you ask?

Well, let's just say the law enforcement around here really does not appreciate such items. :cry:

These are ultra high quality. The finish will even last through tough winters.

I've been running a set on my Magnum for 2 yrs now and they look as good as the day I put them on the car.

Each lamp was prepared with 3 different sanding grits to remove surface imperfections in the plastic and to prepare them for paint and cleared with 3 coats of Urethane clearcoat for durability. The finish lamps were then hand sanded and buffed to a show car shine.

These were tinted with the highest quality paint products manufactured by BASF a world renowned paint supplier. The translucent tint was applied by a professional painter with 30 years of experience in a state of the art Italian made $80,000 spray booth/oven using state of the art German quality HVLP spray guns. The completed lamps are baby smooth & virtually free of defects, with a deep gloss that will rival the finest custom paint jobs.

THESE ARE NOT RATTLE CAN CREATIONS.

THESE ARE NOT TOYS. :nono:

THESE TAILS ARE SHOW CAR QUALITY ITEMS

$210 pair +shipping

Here are some comparison shots of normal & the tinted.

med_gallery_15388_337_69457.jpggallery_15388_337_91704.jpg

med_gallery_15388_337_62700.jpgmed_gallery_15388_337_137747.jpg

Edited by F1fan (see edit history)

Thanks to all who PM'd me.

The ligths are now SOLD.

Thanks for a Great Deal John,

bought and paid on monday afternoon delivered to UK on thursday morning

can't ask for anything more half way rounf the world in less than four days thats gotta

be some kind or record.

Lights are fantastic, better than described i will be fitting them tomorrow

i had to go to work just after postman delivered them, seemed like a real long day

Thanks again John

all the best

eamonn

Eamonn,

Thanks for doing business and doing your part to make it a seamless transaction.

I'm glad you are pleased with the quality of them. I too was blown away when I first got them. The picts don't do them justice.

They truly are top shelf !

I'm sad to have sold them and jealous that someone else now gets to play with them.

Oh well.......new exhuast and intake are on thier way so the SS will still get some new trinkets afterall.

Cheers........

No these were never on the truck except for the picts.

I had similar tint on the tails of my Magnum and caught all kinds of grief....and yes, the cops up here are that anal.

Especially in the suburb I work in. So long story short....... the GF didn't want to risk having them on the truck.

The window tint is already too dark and that all she wants to risk.