Red Wings/penguins

BOB47

Anybody else watch? Had to be one of the best games/series I've ever seen. Detroits experience edge made the difference IMHO. Hard to beat them best of seven. Tough for the Penguins to even get a shot when they couldn't get the puck. Got to give props to Pittsburgh though. They're gonna be dangerous in the next few seasons. Flurrey was great in goal and kept them in it until the end. Osgood was great also.

My whole city went crazy after the game. Thousands of people lining the streets screaming and cars and trucks driving by with people shouting and waving Wings flags. Started to rain around 11:30 and the people stayed out anyway. Didn't get to sleep til about 3 a.m.

Tiger Woods said he "Doesn't think anyone watched hockey any more..." Screw him. We went to a place called overtyme grille last night ( a bar that is about the size of a small Kmart inside. pool hall, dance floor etc. ) and it was standing room only, packed out. When was the last time you saw that happen at a bar, standing room only, when the masters was on? Seriously...I like golf, but I didnt realize he was so self absorbed. That was a great game. Heart stopping in the last three seconds when that puck nearly went in to tie it up. I couldnt take another 20 minutes like that.

I was in bed with a chick watching it and she was sleeping til I screamed out HOLY SHI*!!!!!! right at the end when the penguins almost scored. I wanted the wings to win but that was a great game either way. I wish hockey was on more often, the only 2 sports I like to watch are hockey and football

Although I was pulling for the wings, I have to give it to Flurrey, he was a beast in goal! If it wasn't for him the penguins would have been slaughtered. Wings definitely deserved to win this one, they hit hard, had tons of shots on goal, and drove the puck hard every game all game. This had to be the best series I have ever seen.