Tribute To Dude!

yttaf

I am sorry for your and the families loss unfortuneately i almost hit a dog the other day,the sucker just ran out of nowhere and started running in front of my work van thank god i saw him in time but i really wish peolpe would watch their dogs better not implying that you didnt.I wish you and the family the best.

Again thank you all for the kind comments. This has just been a terrible weekend!!! First dude dies, then we find out saturday night my wife's uncle died after falling down his basement steps, then woke up sunday morning to 2 feet of water in our basement with all this rain & flooding! WOW when it rains it pours....

Again thank you all for the kind comments. This has just been a terrible weekend!!! First dude dies, then we find out saturday night my wife's uncle died after falling down his basement steps, then woke up sunday morning to 2 feet of water in our basement with all this rain & flooding! WOW when it rains it pours....

That is horrible news, ya'll stay strong.

sorry to hear that I know how bad it sucks when that happens its happened to me twice. My mom backed over my sisters cat in our driveway once too, but I hate cats so I didnt really care. Its when you lose a dog that is the worst

HAHAHAH I have another to add to my wonderful weekend, I fell off the roof of my garage sunday after noon as I was coming down from cleaning the gutters out. HAHAH I'm fine, but just not my weekend!!! I'm ready to head back to work, I have a less chance of something happening to me there LOL