Throttle Body Butterfly

i took off my intake today to clean my throttle body and i noticed that the butterfly is tilted doesnt sit straight up and down and it is tilted like 20 degrees. so like on a clock instead of it being at 12 and 6 it is more like at 10 and 4 with the top tilted towards the manifold and the bottom toward the radiator. i wiped it out and it still sits that way. i can manually push it straight up and down. is this the way it is supposed to be? or is it supposed to open and close straight up and down? if so how do i fix it. thanks

yeah thats how the throttle by wire TB are compared to the cable driven one that are all the way closed

I just bought my Sierra Vortec Max with 34k. How often do you clean the throttle body and what is the best way to clean it? I'm a newbie, any help would be greatly apprecaited...

I just bought my Sierra Vortec Max with 34k. How often do you clean the throttle body and what is the best way to clean it? I'm a newbie, any help would be greatly apprecaited...

thats depends on what kinda filter you have , dry flow or oil, and what kind of driving you do, just normal driving or aggressive WOT driving.

how do you clean it for dryflow and WOT driving? :D

well you clean it the same way for both its just how often you clean it. just use a towel (i dont like to use rags because they leave little pieces of lint) and spray the towel with some carb/brake cleaner about once a month