First Time Ever

Chevcup47

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow man that sucks. You live near a river or something? at least your driving the ss and not that mustang who ever owns that mustang I would be trying to get it to higher ground before it really gets to deep.

LOL im just here watching it get deeper . the mustang is my wifes i would put it in the garage but the water is in there also .....lol guess i should have taken swimming lessons in school . oh well cant fight mother nature anyway

damn that sucks Dale...that happened here last summer we got 10 inches of rain in like a few days and flooded half of my city...hope it doesnt get any worse

10 inches in a few days would have been ok Brad we got 8-10 over night i think its finnaly stoped rising now just have to wait for it to go down ......................

Damn Dale!

I hope it stops rising. I'm watching the news right now. Interstates/ roads are closed everywhere because of flooding. Water has run over the levee at Prince's Lake.

Looks like the levee may break. Lake Lemon is ready to run over too.

Are you close to any rivers or streams?

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Damn Dale!

I hope it stops rising. I'm watching the news right now. Interstates/ roads are closed everywhere because of flooding. Water has run over the levee at Prince's Lake.

Looks like the levee may break. Lake Lemon is ready to run over too.

Are you close to any rivers or streams?

River is about 15/20 miles west of me but the streams around here are nothing much anymore because they keep redirecting them for new housing and such as always man tries to change stuff and mother nature just puts it back where it should be