First Time Ever

Chevcup47

LOL im just here watching it get deeper . the mustang is my wifes i would put it in the garage but the water is in there also .....lol guess i should have taken swimming lessons in school . oh well cant fight mother nature anyway

I bet your happy to have a truck in this situation. I hope it doesn't get any higher and reach the living area of your house man. If it was me I would have that stang up on ramps or something to keep it from reaching inside the stang. Freaking mother nature!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

water is finnaly done rising we got about 3 inches in the wifes daycare part of the house that used to be the attached garage she had converted into living space insurance should take care of everything just have to wait untill the water goes down to where the responders can get through every road around us is either washed out or too deep to get through even with the SSS were better off than the fokes just east of us ill try to get a few pics of there places like the mustang thats almost to the door handles in water or the trampoline that has water up to the bouncey part oh and of the guy across the street thats trying to pump out his crawl space before the water has even dropped hes in the direct path of the water flow i dont think it doing him any good at all

heres the pics the maroon in the first pic is the front fender of the mustang the second pic is the guy trying to pump out his crawl space and the last pic is of the trampoline 3 houses east of me oh and i did unplug the battery charger while i was in the garage and also brought in some more beer im really gunna need it tonight ...............lol

post-9619-1212880406_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1212880420_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1212880435_thumb.jpg

heres the pics the maroon in the first pic is the front fender of the mustang the second pic is the guy trying to pump out his crawl space and the last pic is of the trampoline 3 houses east of me oh and i did unplug the battery charger while i was in the garage and also brought in some more beer im really gunna need it tonight ...............lol

Wowzaaa. At least you are keping a possitive attitude :cheers: .

dam dale. that does not look like it is going to be fun at all. any water in the mustang or the truck?

the truck and mustang are fine as are the 48 and racecar just not looking tword all the clean up im gunna have to do so wife can reopen her daycare ill be removing every piece of carpet and replacing it after i get the crawl space pumped out

post-9619-1212893585_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1212893630_thumb.jpg

WOW that's a horrible site to see. Yes it looks as some are in worse shape then others. Good thing you took lots of pictures. I hope you didn't suffer any wall damage that can turn into a big mess.

Glad to hear your vehicals are ok.

On a good note, at least you'll get some new carpet out of it and then some maybe.

I guess my biggest concern would be possible mold issues. Be sure to bring that up when you make your claim.

Good luck to you and your neighborhood.

We had it pretty bad here in Columbus, IN too. We just now got Internet back, and I know parts of town still don't have electricity. I was looking at a couple houses that normally you can't even see the river from them, and all you could see was their roofs. They've been telling us not to drink the tap water without boiliong it too, it's pretty crazy here.

Luckily my apartment is far enough from the river that I didn't have any problems. Only real problem I had was not being able to get outta town to get to my cross country atv race, so I can't really complain.

Glad to hear your family is alright too. :cheers:

first time weve seen this in my subdivision in over 30 years or more this sucks

That's what they said about our neighborhood in New Orleans. We had six feet of water in the living room for three and a half weeks. At least you get to tear out carpets and clean-up. I had to hire a bulldozer to knock our place down. Our dirt lot is still for sale almost three years later if anybody's interested.

Let me know if you need any help dealing with the insurance companies, FEMA, The Red Cross and the SBA. We became experts.