86 Iroc Kill Funny

70chevy03ss

Ok so tonight I am driving down 146 heading home and just cruzing. long day at work and its 95 out... So there i am coming down a hill doing 50 when this 86ish black iroc pos pulls onto the highway so I get up next to him just keeping up with traffic,I started to get into the throttle just a little bit when he gets on the throttle. The next thing I know this kid I trying to keep up with me and burping the throttle next to me. So I think to myself, game on. So I drop it into 3 and floor it. I pull away at lest 10 or so cars. I think hahaha gone, sucka, So I start to slow down when I look in the rear veiw and see him in and out of traffic trying to catch up... So I pull away again. And the only thing I could think of man that procharger sitting downstairs needs to go on. But wait. DAMM GAS PRICES...

yeah 12'srock. I will be there next tuesday. LOL shoud only cost me and arm and leg to get there. maybe I will find the money tree that I have been looking for and I can get there sooner.. lol nice

LOL. . . . .

good run! i have an 85' IROCZ wanna race :jester: hence my screen name. . . . . .

Oh I get it now!!! 12 sec IRock.... :D . I was thinking your 12's Rock! :jester: ...ROFL.... :dunno:

Nice kill..I still think those 3rd Gens look sweet!!

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)