Bought A Shift Kit

how about a boost valve. any good and where can I find one. Also who should or can I talk to about getting all of this stuff ... I need help on this guys

there are lots of people you can talk to on buying these parts, here are a few of them, FLT transmissions, Bulkpart.com, ckperformance, summitracing.com and so on :chevy:

that looks like a good deal if it is everything needed...id also like to know that info in case another one comes up. I was curious about the pin though. can we use the stock one, i seen some come with longer pins, does that matter...Thanks

Kenny

that looks like a good deal if it is everything needed...id also like to know that info in case another one comes up. I was curious about the pin though. can we use the stock one, i seen some come with longer pins, does that matter...Thanks

Kenny

Yes you could use the stock pin, if you get a longer one you need to check clearances to make sure it releasee the band all the way