Father's Day Gifts

r8rs4lf

I'm a very hard person to buy for so my wife usually just asks me what I want. Since I'm finally getting my remodel done, this is what I wanted.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07116676000P?mv=rr

I had to order it and it should be here Thursday! :thumbs:

Anyone else get their Father's Day gifts yet?

Im not a dad but I got my dad his gift. A tie and a couple pairs of nice dress socks. I know its kind of a crappy gift but he doesnt care he said not to get him anything. Last year I got him a bottle of scotch but I ended up drinking it

Im not a dad but I got my dad his gift. A tie and a couple pairs of nice dress socks. I know its kind of a crappy gift but he doesnt care he said not to get him anything. Last year I got him a bottle of scotch but I ended up drinking it

I wouldn't mind some new dress socks for Father's day. :uhoh: I do not know what to expect this year. My favorite gift so far was a Tee shirt with my girls handprints on them. I am not hard to please.

As for my father, I called him up the other day and invited him over to help work on my truck for a bit. He is a hot rodder at heart however can't do the stuff he used to do so I have found a few side jobs he can do for me to help out. Its really just the time for us to hang out. I will most likely order pizza and have him stay for supper with his grandkids. :chevy:

damn thats a sweet grill Alex, whens the BBQ???

i havnt gotten my pops anything yet, still not sure wat to get him tho. i just hope it's hot enough to jump in the pool, i got it completely redone(plaster, tile, sealent) about a month ago but it hasnt been hot enough to get in. so probably get some carne asada going and hang out with the old man.

-Rob

damn thats a sweet grill Alex, whens the BBQ???

-Rob

Soon, very soon brother!

I've been without a grill for a little less than two years since we started this remodel. I can't wait to get that home!

As for my pops, he lives out of state, but I got him a Best Buy gift card and already sent it to him.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Oooh... I want THAT!

I guess I will have to call you Daddy, haha.

It's actually going to be a pain in the ass. It basically a home on wheels, a Black 07 Suburban that has been ran through car washes. So it's probably going to be more than 6 hours im thinking 10 to 12. But he has put up with my shit for 22 years so I guess he deserves it :lol:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I like the grill Alex..50,000 BTU's will get the party started.. Don't forget the electric rotisserie, or you could just beer butt it like I do! :D ..Are they going to deliver it and set it up too?