Father's Day Gifts

r8rs4lf

every year my wife takes me to the strip bar and buy's me a private session and she sits there and she loves watching :drool:

That NICE "2006ss rider"!! :drool:

My wife asked me (my 1st fathers day), so I requested new motor mounts and insulators for my 1960 Ford Thunderbird 430cid engine. I have been doing some stuff to my 'ol Thunderchicken again, she has sat for way to long (3 years undriven). My father has been so impressed that I'm back to working on my T-Bird (sits in his 2-car garage) LOL!!!, so he said he was giving me some cash for Fathers day & my B-Day (June 12th) for some new white wall radial tires. My T-Bird has the old bias ply white walls on her now & I'm sure they have flat spots after sitting for so long in 1 place undriven. In other words, ruined. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to get my dad's XM radio reactivated for his gift this year. In the past I just gave him a gift card for Summit Racing or Stylin Concepts. :thumbs:

Soon, very soon brother!

I've been without a grill for a little less than two years since we started this remodel. I can't wait to get that home!

sweet bro, me and the rest of the SoCal boys will be waiting for ur PM :D

-Rob

I like the grill Alex..50,000 BTU's will get the party started.. Don't forget the electric rotisserie, or you could just beer butt it like I do! :D ..Are they going to deliver it and set it up too?

50,000 BTU's, hell I thought it ws 72,000! :jester:

I have to pick it up at the Carson Mall tomorrow. I wonder how 250lbs will look in the back of the El Camino. :lol:

sweet bro, me and the rest of the SoCal boys will be waiting for ur PM :D

-Rob

You and everyone else!

I have to pick it up at the Carson Mall tomorrow. I wonder how 250lbs will look in the back of the El Camino. :lol:

if u need any help laoding that bad boy up hit me, Carson Mall is lik 5-10 mins from my pad.

-Rob

I must have read it wrong...72,000 is almost twice the output of my grill :thumbs: ..I'll bring the La Venadita!!!

Oh, you know about that huh?

if u need any help laoding that bad boy up hit me, Carson Mall is lik 5-10 mins from my pad.

-Rob

I should have it covered bro. Hopefully, it will be there tonight so my partner and I can pick it up after work tomorrow morning. Thanks for the offer though. I see where your going with it though. Help me get it in the backyard, de-virginize it with some ribeyes and a couple Bud Lights???

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

I should have it covered bro. Hopefully, it will be there tonight so my partner and I can pick it up after work tomorrow morning. Thanks for the offer though. I see where your going with it though. Help me get it in the backyard, de-virginize it with some ribeyes and a couple Bud Lights???

:D DAMN, this guy... he's good, HE IS GOOD :jester:

hey man can anyone blame me :dunno: (ribeyes= DROOL) :thumbs:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)