Mercury Getting The Axe?

misterp

According to Left Lane News:

As we have reported on these pages before, it looks as though Ford's Mercury division doesn't have a life expectancy after 2012. While Ford is still optimistic about the brand's future, Mercury suppliers have revealed that their supply orders simply stop after 2012. ...

:(

Mr. P.

Seriously, does it surprise you? Look at the product Ford and Mercury have been producing. Bunch of JUNK. You drive through a Ford dealership and nothing is appealing. Oh wait, I guess the "Funk Master Flex Expedition" is sweet :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

My Grandpa has been driving Mercury's FOREVER, until this year, he switched to an Impala. Talk about being owned=Mercury.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

My Grandpa has been driving Mercury's FOREVER, until this year, he switched to an Impala. Talk about being owned=Mercury.

i tested out the fusions and taurus's before i bought my impala. i did'nt care for there styling inside or out, plus gm has a better warranty! :chevy:

never was a fan of mercury so i could care less

not a fan of a whole lot and don't seem to care about much either

never been a fan of hummers, unless its an H1

i dunno what it is, but ive never been a fan of anything apple, i dont even own an ipod
Edited by WODY (see edit history)

...GM has the Hummer brand up for sale...

Rumor is they are trying to sell it to Mahindra at the moment. Can you imagine being a Hummer dealer owner, you spend $5M to put up a Hummer dealership 3-4 years ago and now are left twisting in the wind :shakehead:

Mr. P.

yota will probably form spin-off companies so they can buy all these up and secretly take over the world :jester: They will make it look like they have to compete against these companies but in reality they won't. Yota sucks :chevy:

the badest Mercury I ever saw was the 1950 one in the movie Cobra FTW

My dad had a 1950 Merc 2-door coupe as a 2nd car. It was the 1st car that I started to tinker with when I was a kid. They made great hot rods (and customs!).

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)