New Rims

So i was ordering new tires and the owner at the shop is going to give me credit for my exsisting rims and tires and im gonna get 22s. So do i go with these granite alloys or the eagle alloy 026s

ga6.jpg

nice wheels id go with the granites and the 305 40 wont stick out at all it fits perfect heres a pic of mine with 305 35 24 they dont stick out my 325 40 22,s did a little and my wifes 305 40 22,s dont at all

DSCI0284.jpg

DSCI0287.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

nice wheels id go with the granites and the 305 40 wont stick out at all it fits perfect heres a pic of mine with 305 35 24 they dont stick out my 325 40 22,s did a little and my wifes 305 40 22,s dont at all

DSCI0284.jpg

DSCI0287.jpg

Your truck looks great man!!! Im goin down to order them today hopefully they look good when they are on.

What rim did you end up getting?

I got the granite alloys pictured above 1900 for rims and tires and sold my others for 900 so only really payin 1000. Get them on monday so ill have pics up for sure

I got the granite alloys pictured above 1900 for rims and tires and sold my others for 900 so only really payin 1000. Get them on monday so ill have pics up for sure

:thumbs: great choice

Nice, truck is gonna look good whit them :cheers: .

well most know the backspacing of the 026 fits nice but tire size wont alone tell you if a rim is going to stick out. backspacing and offset do. not to mention drop spindles will also make a wheel stick out more.

bastid! those are what i wanted. the granit alloys 1.6's

haha thanks guys! so is there gonna be a major weight difference? tirerack shows 42.2 lbs for each rim and ive read a post on here that stockers are about 39 per rim and about 40 per tire. and i dont know the weight on the 22 tires