• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats sucj little info for sucha wide range. are you going to tune it? gonna put LT's or keep stock exhaust? you going to add TC? those are the major questions to concider before getting a cam

Im going with an exhaust with headers 3inch magna flow with x pipe. I am curentaly in the market for a tuner am trying to figure out which hp tuner to buy. Tc at a little later date not now but I might just depends what I can fing I was thinking about getting one from Zippy. Im buying this a piece at a time I have all of the exhaust and I want to do this all at the same time.

Im going with an exhaust with headers 3inch magna flow with x pipe. I am curentaly in the market for a tuner am trying to figure out which hp tuner to buy. Tc at a little later date not now but I might just depends what I can fing I was thinking about getting one from Zippy. Im buying this a piece at a time I have all of the exhaust and I want to do this all at the same time.

Can I get a 90 mm throtle body to fit on our stock intake or do I have to go with a fast system??

ok you need to let us know all you future improvements cuz now its different when you go N/A vs FI. if your gonna get the maggy on there i would suggest the lingenfelter GT-7 or GT-2-3 cam or the new (08) Z06 cam for your set up. and the 90mm TB will not bolt up to your stock LQ9 manifold it will bolt bu to the maggy if you get a modified J-tube for it

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

ok you need to let us know all you future improvements cuz now its different when you go N/A vs FI. if your gonna get the maggy on there i would suggest the lingenfelter GT-7 or GT-2-3 cam or the new (08) Z06 cam for your set up. and the 90mm TB will not bolt up to your stock LQ9 manifold it will bolt bu to the maggy if you get a modified J-tube for it

That wont be for a while. Thats a little down the road Like a year.