Ok Im wanting a rougher idle so thats whhy I was looking at that cam but the stock is good any numbers on it??

Lift part number cost???

Well normally on rougher idle cams they have 112 and lower LSA which is what you dont want if your boosted you want something in the 114 and higher LSA with the proper duration and lift for your application

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you are saying both of the cams that you recomended from Ling I was thinking of going with cam and springs to match. Im thinking about going with a GT7. While im in there I might as well go with different rockers also. Im going to be single again after this.

Edited by Pipefitters SS (see edit history)

I see what you are saying both of the cams that you recomended from Ling I was thinking of going with cam and springs to match. Im thinking about going with a GT7. While im in there I might as well go with different rockers also. Im going to be single again after this.

yeah thats a great choice as for rocker Yella Terra rocker are nice ones to concider

I need some parts houses to get all of this through.

PM zippy or kelleyperformance for the GM parts they can get them for you with ease. as for the rockers you just need to do a web search for them to find the best deal on them

PM zippy or kelleyperformance for the GM parts they can get them for you with ease. as for the rockers you just need to do a web search for them to find the best deal on them

On the rockers I need some help finding wich ones to get. They have a bout 10 different part numbers

Has any one herd any thing good about there superchargers???

Cool thanks for all your help.

:cheers:

as far as im concerned they use Whipple twin screw chargers and are better than the maggy when INTERCOOLED

After a conversation last night. I have decided to stay N/A on the trusk and so here we go again. Also does any one make a gear drive timing for our trucks???

those are not recommended for computer controlled vehicles because the noise will be picked up as knock.