Procharger Trailer Pic

Well, Rich and I went and checked out the power tour in Iowa last night, all i can say is WOW! if you have a chance to see this, dont hesitate! its worth your time. I couldnt take my SS as its lost 4th gear. but on the way home we saw the trailer from ProCharger sittin less than 6 blocks from my house, so i limped the SS over for a photo op. sorry its dark, but it was dark outside, Rich has better pics on his camera i am hoping he will post.

we ended up talkin to the guys for nearly 2 hours last night, the marketing manager wants pics for his website as well as for possible ads. you all know i am all about that!! The tech guys LOVED the custom intake and Cooler set up. a great bunch of guys thats for sure! gave us all sorts of free swag and some great insite to the company and how they work!!

so without delay, here is the pic i took last night. rich add some when you get time!! PLEASE!!!

post-5722-1213283597_thumb.jpg

Well, Rich and I went and checked out the power tour in Iowa last night, all i can say is WOW! if you have a chance to see this, dont hesitate! its worth your time. I couldnt take my SS as its lost 4th gear. but on the way home we saw the trailer from ProCharger sittin less than 6 blocks from my house, so i limped the SS over for a photo op. sorry its dark, but it was dark outside, Rich has better pics on his camera i am hoping he will post.

we ended up talkin to the guys for nearly 2 hours last night, the marketing manager wants pics for his website as well as for possible ads. you all know i am all about that!! The tech guys LOVED the custom intake and Cooler set up. a great bunch of guys thats for sure! gave us all sorts of free swag and some great insite to the company and how they work!!

so without delay, here is the pic i took last night. rich add some when you get time!! PLEASE!!!

This is off topic what wheels do you have and where did you get them

Wish I would have been able to go for the end of the tour as I had originally planned. Losts of high dollar rides that go on that tour that are so fun to hang with. I couldn't even make it to Ames last night as they were working us like dogs to get customers' phone and data network equipment out of flooded/flooding areas. :(