Hotels

Waited too long to get my usual room at the Best Western. :wtf: Days Inn is booked also. Was looking at Rodeway Inn Grand Haven. Can't place the hotel. I think it is the place on the east side of 31 about 1/2 mile north of the others? Anybody remember it? Know anything about it? Good/bad? :confused:

If anyone is still thinking about coming, the Best Western in Grand haven still has rooms. You have to call them though. Everything on-line shows no rooms available.

Their number is 616-842-4720

Thanks for the heads up Brian. Got my room booked tonight. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

The Rodeway Inn is OK, it was called the Fountain Inn until just recently. You could also look at the Comfort Inn on Sherman in Muskegon or the Amerihost Inn in Muskegon also on Harvey st. Those are both very close to mine and Zippy's house.

I'm coming to the event, gues sI should get a place to stay. What dates do I need to book and what is the best to stay to be centrally located to the events? Most staying at the best western or marriot? What are the rates running per night? Thanks in advance.

I'm coming to the event, gues sI should get a place to stay. What dates do I need to book and what is the best to stay to be centrally located to the events? Most staying at the best western or marriot? What are the rates running per night? Thanks in advance.

Best Western still had some rooms as of last week. At least a few of us are staying there. A room with 2 queen beds is going for around $109 per night and the rooms on the courtyard were $139.00 per night. I got the cheaper one cause we don't spend much time there anyway. Don't know about the Marriot. It's closer to Zippys. Best Western Grand haven is about 10 minute drive to Zippys.

You may want to call them for availability. Online says no rooms but you can get them if you call.

Hotrod Truck, Rob and myself are at the Best Western. Imposster usually stays across the street at the Days Inn but I don't know about this year. That's all I know.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

Wow...this is like my first post in almost a year.....

This is the third year, and the third place (finally in Grand Haven). I did stay at the AmeriHost last year, and it is OK...no problems (last year I didn't know I was coming until like Wednesday beforehand, and they were the only thing I could find).

I will see you guys there!!!

Rob

The hotel where Black Jacket is staying is about 5ish minutes from Grand Haven. Maybe 10 minutes from Zippys.

The hotels around Muskegon will probably all be full, I think Bike Time is that weekend (Muskegons wanna be sturgis.).

Edit: Durrrr. Didnt see Lindsay already had that covered.

Yes, brother Chris and I will be there!

Stewart

Just wanted to say your truck is badass. :drool:

Edited by 1989k1500 (see edit history)