Installed Drop Kit

ill look into those. and i gotta do something with the rear its too rough for the roads around here. i just crawled under it today and the leafs settled and the bumpstops are smashed between the frame and leaf. but i dont want to get a softer or smaller bumpstop for fear of the tire hitting the fender

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got any pics so we can see how low the rear is sitting & some of the bumpstop? Just to check did you get the shackles back on the right way? U-bolts tight? What shocks are you using?

the right rear is lower than the left rear. by about an inch. and the front is almost dead even but so close to the rear height that it almost looks like the front is higher. i gotta bring the front and back up a little. need some suspension in the rear and the front torsions are turned almost all the way out to level it out and im hitting the fender on bumps.

Hmm.. i don't quite remember exactly what mine looks like underneath, i'll try n take a look tomorrow n get back to ya... but if ya hitting the fender going over bumps, make sure it doesn't do it too often because thats what happened when my front driver side shock blew and the tire was rubbing the fender lip so much that it heated the metal up and caused it to sag which resulted in my shredded tire... But wait... does the rubbing happen on both sides or just one? On my truck, the driver side was the one that rubbed really bad due to a poor alignment..hope that doesn't happen to you.