Track Results

12'SROCK

well just got back from the track and sure enough the track prep sucked and the heat didnt help either. i ran chase in his camaro and he will be posting up some videos shortly

ME VS CHASE DRAG VIDEO

run 1

rt......058

60'....2.063

330'...5.849

1/8....9.025

mph...77.44

1/4.....14.177

mph....93.95

run 2

rt.....191

60'....2.121

330'...5.938

1/8....9.124

mph...77.33

1/4....14.283

mph....93.82

run 3

rt....-260

60'....2.062

330'...5.857

1/8....9.037

mph...77.39

1/4.....14.190

mph....94.01

100_0882.jpg

100_0883.jpg

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Not bad Art, your numbers are almost identical to mine...were you running DRs?

yeah the DA was over 4000', i was on MT drag radials 28.8" but couldnt find the right PSI/Heat for good traction, oh well

ok here is your best art. also great commentary by john aka racerbubba aka racer JJ .

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/bolt-on...bolt_166181.htm

another fun hot day at the track , today was well into the 100 for track temp and higher d/a than yesterday.

ok here is your best art. also great commentary by john aka racerbubba aka racer JJ .

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/bolt-on...bolt_166181.htm

another fun hot day at the track , today was well into the 100 for track temp and higher d/a than yesterday.

:withstupid: also thanks to my bro for recording the runs and reynaldo for helping out with tuning :cheers:

It was fun talking about you guys on the PA. To be fair to my track crew, the prep was not at it's best but that is mainly due to all of the ricers and their street tires pulling up the VHT. A track needs good prep and a consistent layer of rubber to really work well and we just don't get the rubber we need at a Street Legal event. You guys should come out to a PSCA event and enter the trophy bracket class if you want the best track.

Anywhoo, great runs guys and congrats on your new best Art. I wish I would have had my truck out there today.

It was fun talking about you guys on the PA. To be fair to my track crew, the prep was not at it's best but that is mainly due to all of the ricers and their street tires pulling up the VHT. A track needs good prep and a consistent layer of rubber to really work well and we just don't get the rubber we need at a Street Legal event. You guys should come out to a PSCA event and enter the trophy bracket class if you want the best track.

Anywhoo, great runs guys and congrats on your new best Art. I wish I would have had my truck out there today.

thanks John your were great on the PA too :cheers:

Are you the announcer at the track?

Good times... you pull a better 60 ft than me but i running around 14.2 consistently now with the hot weather. Only thing is i doing it at 97 mph.

Only got one run at 13.97 back in feb... it needs to cool off again :(

Good times... you pull a better 60 ft than me but i running around 14.2 consistently now with the hot weather. Only thing is i doing it at 97 mph.

Only got one run at 13.97 back in feb... it needs to cool off again :(

yeah tell me about the heat sucks for racing :nonod: