Well I Did It

70chevy03ss

I became a member. I had to.I am on here almost every day and every chance I get to get on the computer my first stop is here Silveradoss.com My GF hates that I am on here so much but I can't stay away. There is a ton of awsome guys on here that really know there stuff. There is always something new to find or buy... Its an awsome site and I am glad that I was told to look it up, back when I did.. So I guess I am here to stay for a while...

OH YES Gasoline Alley FTFMW :drool:

Congrats on the membership :cheers: I can't say anything about gasoline alley :wtf: Maybe there should be a gasoline alley for the girls on this site so we can post up some sexy men :jester: ...no seriously :smash: Mr.P probably would agree :P

Congrats on the membership :cheers: I can't say anything about gasoline alley :wtf: Maybe there should be a gasoline alley for the girls on this site so we can post up some sexy men :jester: ...no seriously :smash: Mr.P probably would agree :P

So funny...

and so wrong, Kim :lol: