Hpm Efans

Danny and i installed them this morning. i need to put a 160 stat so mine are set higher than most but at when it gets to 210 they kick on and the truck is back to 190 in about 45 seconds on the low setting. they work so well that the truck doesn't get hot enough for the high setting to kick on. so you guys that have them on the way to you, you're gonna love em. and to those that are thinking about them definetly get em nif you have the money. Justin

ok now that someone has them on a non boosted non crazy modded truck..tell me.. ANY MPG gains??? thats my big question. i need to know that.
Yes, but honestly the MPG gains are not enough to justify the cost, my truck saw .2 to .3-MPG gains.Mr. P.
Danny and i installed them this morning. i need to put a 160 stat so mine are set higher than most but at when it gets to 210 they kick on and the truck is back to 190 in about 45 seconds on the low setting. they work so well that the truck doesn't get hot enough for the high setting to kick on. so you guys that have them on the way to you, you're gonna love em. and to those that are thinking about them definetly get em nif you have the money. Justin
Thank you for the props; so glad you like them :thumbs:Mr. P. :)

Yes, but honestly the MPG gains are not enough to justify the cost, my truck saw .2 to .3-MPG gains.Mr. P.

isnt your truck heavily modified? or have a large stall or something like that?

im wondering what the gains, if any would be for an almost, or totally stock truck with no boost, no NOS, no pro charger, etc.

isnt your truck heavily modified? or have a large stall or something like that?

im wondering what the gains, if any would be for an almost, or totally stock truck with no boost, no NOS, no pro charger, etc.

Mods on my truck are minimal, bone-stock motor, 2800-stall, shift kit, cheap LT headers, run-of-the-mill PCM tune, shorter tires.

Mr. P.

one thing i just remembered about the install- routethe pcm wires through the fuse box before you plug them into pcm harness we figured it out afterwards and had to cut and resolder the wires together after we rerouted them