Congrats Yttaf!

fast4popper

I just wanted to let you all know, cause he is too humble and wont post it himself, that Yttaf (Cory) took home 1st place at a local show on Fathers day here in Des Moines. He took home the "Best late model" plaque!!!

Congrats Buddy!! your truck as come A LOOOOOOONG way and it is a well deserved win for you and your hard work, as well as the central Iowa SS poSSe as we are slowly becoming known as!!

I look forward to hangin more this summer and takin home some more hardware with you and Rich!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to let you all know, cause he is too humble and wont post it himself, that Yttaf (Cory) took home 1st place at a local show on Fathers day here in Des Moines. He took home the "Best late model" plaque!!!

Congrats Buddy!! your truck as come A LOOOOOOONG way and it is a well deserved win for you and your hard work, as well as the central Iowa SS poSSe as we are slowly becoming known as!!

I look forward to hangin more this summer and takin home some more hardware with you and Rich!!

Congrats Cory !!! Your Honeypot has come along way for sure, thats what happens when it just sits around and its not a daily driver !!! and Chris its been changed to include our boyz in the state of ILL.. chad,brent, bonji, matt and any other touching state.. nebraskass is heading in so there is another memeber strong.. CENTRAL MIDWEST SS POSSE !!!! SS BOYS FOR LIFE !!!! its a SS thing, jeep guys would't understand..lolol Iam so pumped about hitting the shows this summer.. look forward to seeing more hardware.. look forward to meeting zippy this week..

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

WOW guys thanx! I'm about as amazed with this post as I was when my name was called for best late model! It's nice to have some good friends around or Honeypot would not look the way she does!!!

Big thanks to Chris & Rich for hanging at the show on Sunday, we had fun!!! It was the best Father's day ever!!!

Oh & yes there was tire shine on the tires!!! If there was a 4X4 class Rich would have won that one hands down!!! :cheers:

And also we need to add that Chris(fast4popper) won the Oreilly auto parts show sponsor award at the same show. Congrats, Chris!!!

Oh & yes there was tire shine on the tires!!! If there was a 4X4 class Rich would have won that one hands down!!! :cheers:

And also we need to add that Chris(fast4popper) won the Oreilly auto parts show sponsor award at the same show. Congrats, Chris!!!

yes i would have won the 4x4 class since iam riding on a stock height SS, screw you guys the lift kit will be coming out soon.. not much but it will go down... Hey Chris maybe i should bag it ????? and its even fuel injected (inside joke, ask Chris about that) thats so Rad !!