Congrats Yttaf!

fast4popper

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be in Jenna Jameson's posse!!! Why not everyone else has....

LOL yeah me too haha. im glad mine is dropped now i dont need a step ladder anymore.im 6'4" lol. actually i almost miss my step gettin out and fall cuz its alot lower now.

and HEY CONGRATS GUYS :thumbs:

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

We sure do! We do not discriminate against SS trucks even if they do need a step ladder to get in them!!! Sorry Rich couldn't help myself... :jester::chevy:

you guys are some bitches !! i tell you.. Chad has a lift kit too, well maybe not for long after this weekend.. soon it will have the lift kit removed and the nonsense needs to stop.. lolol maybe chris you should bring your hangers and we can lower just the back ... that would be B-rad for sure... you know what i think lowrider magazine was looking for sum fresh clowns to put in thier mag, i dropped your names.. i hope you dont mind...

its all good nebraskass we will let some one from the yahoo state in !! lol you must show up for one get together and it looks like your doing that this weekend.. plus when we get together in dsm it will be alot closer.. we are always hitting a car show or just hanging in dsm almost every weekend.. next weekend Chris's work is having a stereo car show and then Chris and I have a little road trip to take care of.. do you have a myspace account.. because on the SS posse site iam in the process of listing the car shows we are currently going to attend..

see you soon, look forward to meeting you on saturday..

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

you guys are some bitches !! i tell you.. Chad has a lift kit too, well maybe not for long after this weekend.. soon it will have the lift kit removed and the nonsense needs to stop.. lolol maybe chris you should bring your hangers and we can lower just the back ... that would be B-rad for sure... you know what i think lowrider magazine was looking for sum fresh clowns to put in thier mag, i dropped your names.. i hope you dont mind...

Well Rich we very well may be the clowns that they have been looking for :thumbs:

we're clowns alright!! and Rich I officially apologize! i dont wanna get in trouble with the almighty lord above!! :)

Clowns or no clowns, your guys are still my Homie the clowns !!! lolol SS boys for life !! woo hoo !!!!

now if we can get Corey to leave Momma for a weekend and be my co-pilot this Saturday and and get the Hemeatr its much awaited E-fans and Zippy tune... looking forward to this weekend..

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)