Congrats Yttaf!

fast4popper

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Guys, Rich does have a nice truck, we just like to give him crap cause he's still stock height! I can say one thing when we get together we have a blast!!! Can't wait for the next show guys!!!

We have sooo many inside jokes, they are too funny!

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)

That reminds me, Hey Chris, did that guy send you the pics yet from Saturday night? :confused:

congrats yttaf,what's up chris? The "Illin-nois" boys can't get no props,Midwest SS Posse FTW,maybe one day our Posse will be bigger than Jenna Jameson's!

congrats yttaf,what's up chris? The "Illin-nois" boys can't get no props,Midwest SS Posse FTW,maybe one day our Posse will be bigger than Jenna Jameson's!

no thats a big PoSSe!! honestly i didnt know that Rich had let you play in his PoSSe! no wonder it felt so warm and cozy! Midwest PoSSe in FULL effect this weekend! cant wait to get my "new" truck!!!

I'd love to be in Jenna Jameson's posse!!! Why not everyone else has....

Congrats on the car show win you'se guys!

BTW, Do you let Nebraska residents in your "Iowa PoSSe" :jester:

Looking forward to meeting some of you this weekend!

We sure do! We do not discriminate against SS trucks even if they do need a step ladder to get in them!!! Sorry Rich couldn't help myself... :jester::chevy: