Lookin Better !

that definetly would be BUT.... i am not fond of drilling holes in the body to mount the cladding mounting brackets. :(

Well niether am i but i figured out a way not to drill holes in my truck im still working everything out with my buddy but were gonna use all original brackets...

it looks damn good, I like it how it is with the chrome. You dont want to make it a fake SS do you? Just do your own thing youre on the right track

if i did, it definetly would "NOT" get SS badging. just like my Z28 i have, SS spoiler and SS hood but no SS badging.

324787_110_full.jpg

324787_42_full.jpg

Edited by TRILOGY (see edit history)

did u change everything on the front like the fenders or lights or any brackets or n e thing? or did u jus change the grille and hood? cuz i'm tryin to get a SSS and i wana update the front end to the 06-07 classic front end.

just the grille and hood only. :cheers:

Damn im blind/lossing memory lol. I knew i had seen the pics just couldn't remember where, i shoulda just clicked on the first page.lol

Maybe if you paint the chrome on the grille, and take the moldings off the sides? it will flow better.

Damn im blind/lossing memory lol. I knew i had seen the pics just couldn't remember where, i shoulda just clicked on the first page.lol

Maybe if you paint the chrome on the grille, and take the moldings off the sides? it will flow better.

it looks too "blocky" to me.

yeah it kinda does since the body is rounded, and the cladding on our trucks makes it more squaredish. I understand what your saying, if you go back to the stock valance just paint the top and bottom pieces black, that should look sweet too.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm alittle late to the party, but I think that truck looks great. One thing I would do, if you plan on keeping the grille chrome, you should get the brake ducts chromed. I think that would really change how you view the front end.

As for removing anything, I would probably lose the chrome mirror caps. but that's just me. I never was a fan of those.