Rims And Programmer

lwilliams24

I have a set of 4 brand new 20inch rims that came off of my 2003 silverado SS. These are the factory rims that are not chrome. They look brand new! I have tires with them as well, but they have been wore. They are Goodyear Eagle LS tires.

I also have a set of 4 brand new 18inch rims that came off of a 2008 Ford F250. These are the factory chrome rims. They also look brand new. I have tires with them, and the they are in perfect shape with 100% tread left on them.

I just bought the Predator Programmer. I had it on my 2003 Silverado SS. I would like to have a zippy tune or some kind of tuner like that instead. Trade or sell?

If anyone is interested please email so I can get back to you faster. [email protected]

I also have tires to go with the 20inch rims. They are Goodyear Eagle LS. They are in descent shape. Two are good shape and the other two aren't that great. Let me know anyone if they are interested and send me a price what you think they are worth.

I also have tires to go with the 20inch rims. They are Goodyear Eagle LS. They are in descent shape. Two are good shape and the other two aren't that great. Let me know anyone if they are interested and send me a price what you think they are worth.

Got an 03 myself interested in one or two of the 20" rims