SSPOSSE

call me stupid but i can not figure out how you guys and gals are changing what it says under the avatar to what you want to have there.. looked and looked and have no luck finding.. some have murderdo out, fast ss, gas pump killer and etc.. i just want to change it.. iam sure the ones that say elite ss member have automatically changed base of amount of posts made and how long they have been on the site, just want to change to a catchy phrase lolol , anyway help me out here...

Only 4 more posts....

funny-pictures-mc-hammer-cat.jpg

that's some funny SH#$ !!! woo hoo,going to break the 100 mark.. its my birthday j/k now its time to do the roger rabbit, slid like Hammer .. remember his parachute pants ?

now its time to do the roger rabbit, slid like Hammer .. remember his parachute pants ?

Someone at my gym wears those same exact parachute pants that Hammer did. He also wears them every single day too. Everytime I see him I think of Hammer and Vanilla Ice.

Someone at my gym wears those same exact parachute pants that Hammer did. He also wears them every single day too. Everytime I see him I think of Hammer and Vanilla Ice.

damn i forgot about that high fad cracker Vanilla.. was good song back then, find myself snapping my fingers when i hear it still.. good stuff !!!