Iowa Ss Posse Pics :)

yttaf

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could always have the meet here in Humboldt! We have an 1/8th mile track about a mile out of town!

we also have eddyville and newton speedway for 1/8 th mile.. was going to find out about eddyville they have in the past let clubs have a club night or let us be reconized for coming down.. they are welcome to clubs coming in.. they have a late night test and tune.. maybe we should plan around august 13 -18th ish.. that was the weekend Chris and I was going to Indy for some exciting news and business, but that looks like its going to be taken care of next weekend in springfield.. i have taken those days off already and can help get things set up...

we also have eddyville and newton speedway for 1/8 th mile.. was going to find out about eddyville they have in the past let clubs have a club night or let us be reconized for coming down.. they are welcome to clubs coming in.. they have a late night test and tune.. maybe we should plan around august 13 -18th ish.. that was the weekend Chris and I was going to Indy for some exciting news and business, but that looks like its going to be taken care of next weekend in springfield.. i have taken those days off already and can help get things set up...

I know they have eddyville & newton, but I'm just thinking for those SD & MN guys that don't want to drive that far that may want to come. There are plenty of camp grounds we could have a blast