Wtb: Catalytic Converters

bearman

i have my stock cats i just took off.. about 50,000 miles on them.. are you looking to put them on your truck, or are you someone who buys them to re sell them to a recycler? a.k.a. a business man looking for someone's scrap?

no offense, but there was another guy on here advertising the same thing, posing as a regular member type person.

i have my stock cats i just took off.. about 50,000 miles on them.. are you looking to put them on your truck, or are you someone who buys them to re sell them to a recycler? a.k.a. a business man looking for someone's scrap?

no offense, but there was another guy on here advertising the same thing, posing as a regular member type person.

glad you said something. started to give him mine. never thought people would do that

I need them to put on my truck. I had mine taken off a couple of years ago and gave them to the guy who did it as part of the payment. I'm now considering selling the truck and need to get them back on.

On that note, my chip was reprogrammed by Zippy, and was wondering if putting the cats back on would cause any adverse effects if I leave it as is.

Thanks,

Steve

I need them to put on my truck. I had mine taken off a couple of years ago and gave them to the guy who did it as part of the payment. I'm now considering selling the truck and need to get them back on.

On that note, my chip was reprogrammed by Zippy, and was wondering if putting the cats back on would cause any adverse effects if I leave it as is.

Thanks,

Steve