Testing Efans In The Kitchen -

misterp

...That didn't happen to be mine you were testing was it? :lol:

Yeah Bill the cats hate your fans.

LMAO .... you did that just to give the cat some entertainment right...? lol :jester:

My dear trust me, they were NOT entertained!

...BTW, are you married? If so how do you talk the little woman into letting you do something like that in the kitchen?

No I'm divorced a long time now, too long. Women's reactions lol ... well suprisingly the only woman who objected in any way to my automotive hobby is my now ex-wife, and if you search you will find a couple of my ex-wife stories, I'll just stop there! Other women in my life have been very accomodating of my hobby, they've all been fine with it. My first serious love once opened the warm dishwasher to discover I had run all my tools through, she got a good laugh out of that and it was a long time before she let me live that one down, that was a running joke for months. Another gf once walked-up to a dismantled double-pumper soaking in the sink, she smiled very seductively I might add and gently told me "just make sure the sink is clean before I start dinner" lol - that was a good night now that I remember... A very long time ago I rebuilt a VW engine for a friend on the wall-to-wall carpet and my lady at the time didn't think anything of it and she had a local welding shop make me a bitchin' engine stand out of 3" square tubing for Christmas lol (still have it, it'll hold a fully dressed BBC and not even budge!). And I'm also guilty of using the kitchen counter for everything except food prep, but sharing the counter has never been a problem. Except with the ex-wife, and I can assure you that poor sucker she's married to now is not even allowed in the kitchen and it's his house, he paid for it before marrying her. :lol:

- Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

No I'm divorced a long time now, too long. Women's reactions lol ... well suprisingly the only woman who objected in any way to my automotive hobby is my now ex-wife, and if you search you will find a couple of my ex-wife stories, I'll just stop there! Other women in my life have been very accomodating of my hobby, they've all been fine with it. My first serious love once opened the warm dishwasher to discover I had run all my tools through, she got a good laugh out of that and it was a long time before she let me live that one down, that was a running joke for months. Another gf once walked-up to a dismantled double-pumper soaking in the sink, she smiled very seductively I might add and gently told me "just make sure the sink is clean before I start dinner" lol - that was a good night now that I remember... A very long time ago I rebuilt a VW engine for a friend on the wall-to-wall carpet and my lady at the time didn't think anything of it and she had a local welding shop make me a bitchin' engine stand out of 3" square tubing for Christmas lol (still have it, it'll hold a fully dressed BBC and not even budge!). And I'm also guilty of using the kitchen counter for everything except food prep, but sharing the counter has never been a problem. Except with the ex-wife, and I can assure you that poor sucker she's married to now is not even allowed in the kitchen and it's his house, he paid for it before marrying her. :lol:

:lol:

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time Steve! We need a list of funny posts that would normally not be shared, but are just to damn funny to keep to ourselves. This post, my "Gold Bond foot powder on the balls" post, the backpack slasher post... I'm sure there have to be others!

My fans always seem to scare cats :smash: As far as the wife topic, I'm 0-2 in the marriage department. Go figure :fume: I feel sorry for the poor bastards my ex's married too. I'm sure they are both doing this :banghead: :banghead:

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

My fans always seem to scare cats :smash: As far as the wife topic, I'm 0-2 in the marriage department. Go figure :fume: I feel sorry for the poor bastards my ex's married too. I'm sure they are both doing this :banghead: :banghead:

Well Bill, the way I see it 100% of marriages end in either divorce or death....it is entirely up to YOu to pick which one it will be. :lol:

Mr. P. :)