Day At The Strip

So i went to the strip yesterday. I had to drive 3 hours to the nearest strip, so i was determined to get my moneys worth. I lucked out because of some scheduling issues many people thought that the Thursday Drags at this strip were canceled which was not the case. hardly anyone came out to race, i would say less then twenty cars, which was awesome for me because i got to make 24 runs down the track

My best was a 14.76 @ 91.5mph, which is not bad i guess considering my few mods and the 90 degree track temp.

here is a short video of one of my runs down the track, not my best but here it is

Link

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

So did the Charger get you? By how much? Looked close...nice run :cheers:

I actually ran against that charger rt 4 different times and beat her 3 out of the 4 times. When she beat me i ran 14.85 and she ran an 14.83 but all 4 runs were really close

I actually ran against that charger rt 4 different times and beat her 3 out of the 4 times. When she beat me i ran 14.85 and she ran an 14.83 but all 4 runs were really close

Nice...I always wanted to race one of those RT's.

That is really close. I always thought the RT were high 13 cars guess I was wrong.