Problems With My Lightbar

So i installed my light bar a month or so ago, and everything seemed fine. But now when it is day time and a push and the brake, only half of the light bar lights up. But when my its dark and my lights come on the entire bar lights up when i brake. So i have no clue whats going on, i wired it the way the instructions said to

Anybody have this problem, or can anybody give me any ideas on what to do.

i spliced a connector into the factory wiring so i could plug and unplug it at anytime. so i plugged the lightbar into the connector that i spliced inot the factory wiring

what brand ? had some experience with some of these that we sold at the shop..

when I was running one (line of fire - no ice), I had the same issue only I just plugged mine into the trailer connector. it was caused by severe corrosion. I couldn't pull out the plug at all. had to trash both the plug and the adaptor. next time I plug something in externally for that long, I will be sure to coat all the pins and connectors first. I considered hard wiring it so that only the brake light worked and nothing else.